Monday, August 15, 2011

What we use....

I know I have talked a little about what we use but have never came straight out and named it all off so here it is :)

Christian
- Adventures
- Math U See
- Rod and Staff English but we also have PLL that we open once in a while.
- Science we do a couple of different things. We follow along with the science in Adventures but also we use Design for Science from AIG. He loves science so much that we use the AIG for sitting together on the couch on a raining day. I do try to get to it every week though because all my kids love these books.
- Spelling by Sound and Structure right now but am really thinking about changing to All About Spelling.

Riley
- MFW K program but in the next few weeks should be moving to 1st. So glad I have let him go through K slow. I am a little worried that he still won't be ready for all the writing in 1st.
- Getting ready to get back to Math U See
- He also tags along with hos brother sometimes.

Eli and Annie are learning through play and loving it. The MFW preschool packages were a big hit this year. So glad I went ahead and got them.

No comments:

Post a Comment